Get Answers to Your Mule and Donkey Questions
You're out there training, riding, driving and all of the sudden your mule does something that, well, you're not sure what it was. "Why did my mule do that?"
Is it something I fed him? Is she trying to tell me something? Does she not like me? Is he always going to be like this?
You're invited to join world renown mule and donkey clinician and trainer, Steve Edwards and his buddy Dave for Ask Steve — and online mule and donkey clinic Q & A event.
During this 60-minute, live event we answer questions like:
- "Should I buy a mule or a donkey?"
- "How do I tame my 2 1/2 year old Jenny?"
- "What to look for when buying a mule"
- "What's the difference between a mule and horse saddle?"
- "Can a horse trainer train my mule?
Sign up below to get your invitation to the next clinic and instructions for where to submit your question for Steve Edwards! It's free, you can unsubscribe at any time and, quite honestly, we have a lot of fun!