This video is a great example of the type of communication control you gain when using the Come-A-Long Rope to achieve the Come-A-Long Hitch.
As seen in all of Steve’s halter training videos.
Steve uses the Come-A-Long Rope to install the Come-A-Long Hitch on his mules in order to have maximum communication with his mule during training.
These ropes are double strand wax-coated made especially for Queen Valley Mule Ranch. Each rope measures 25′ 5/16″.
Contact the Ranch
Queen Valley Mule Ranch
1855 W Running Deer
Queen Valley, AZ 85118
- Welcome Home – Make the Most of Your Mule’s HomecomingNovember 16, 2017 - 12:00 pm
- Foundation Training and Trailer LoadingNovember 9, 2017 - 12:00 pm
- Mule & Donkey Saddle vs Horse SaddleOctober 31, 2017 - 12:00 pm
- Why Does My Saddle Go Forward?October 5, 2017 - 12:00 pm
- The Skinny on Mule and Donkey Hoof Care – Contracted HeelsSeptember 6, 2017 - 12:00 pm