Folks, I believe you want to know everything you can about the donkey so that you can be a great owner, but also so you can experience the joy of owning a donkey. During this clinic workshop, I will be sharing with you the 10 things I wish I knew about donkeys when I first started working with them.
Use these 10 useful tips from the expert himself, Steve Edwards. You won’t want to miss it!
What to Expect from This Instructional Training
Happiness Owning A Donkey is a live online clinic hosted by Steve Edwards and is an informational, classroom-style video incorporating live, on the ranch training clips throughout the video.
The instructional training begins with an introduction and is followed by a breakdown of all 10 things you need to know all taught by Steve Edwards. The formal instruction is followed up by nearly 30 minutes of question and answers from mule owners who attended this clinic live.
Altogether, you’ll receive access to the entire clinic, broken into 12 sections which run a total of 75 minutes of training.
What People Have Said About this Clinic
Here are comments from past attendees who have participated in this clinic:
“Thank you for your time Steve and Dave, I really appreciate you guys doing this today. I learned lots!” — Megan
“The more I learn and understand the mule , the more I love my mule! Thank you for all the information ….. keep it coming!” — Lydia
“I am so grateful that y’all take this time with us here. I have gained so much from these sessions and your videos. Thank You. God Bless Y’all.” — Bucky
“Thanks so much for doing this for all of us mule people. I really appreciate all that you have taught me. I’m sure my mule does too!” — Janna
“New things I learned: when to use finishing bit and snaffle bit; use of come along hitch in conjunction with rope halter. Always learn something. Thank you.” — Andrea
“Everything is extremely helpful.” — Eveann
What You Can Expect to Learn
Everyone will learn something different and here are some of the things past attendees have expressed appreciation for discovering:
- Appreciated hearing about the progression of bits as they move through the training.
- Bit talk helped me understand more.
- Shoeing – I’ve been riding my donkey either barefoot or just shoes on the front.
- Working the come along hitch with the halter at the same time.
- I was happy to learn about the disposition of my donkey is what I need.
- Learned about using the finishing bit is really for one-handed riding.
- I think I understand is what a snaffle bit does, and what a finish bit does.
- Floating of teeth I’ve learned about. Good information.